Leather/Canvas Industrial Sewing Machine Class (C)
Leather & Canvas Industrial Sewing Machine Course (C) – Passport Holder & Tote Bag
This is a continuous product-making course using Leather & Canvas by means of handstitching and sewing machine. You will learn and complete making Qty 1 Leather item and Qty 1 Canvas item in 2 sessions (each item 1 session).
- Leather Passport Holder (4 colour selection)
- Canvas Tote Bag with Leather Handle
(A combine workshop organize by Atelier Lodge and Sew Fun)
Sewing Machine Session:
Leathercraft Course proper: Atelier Lodge, Leather Academy
- Introductory to leathercrafting and safety brief (handling of tools and equipment)
- All required leathercrafting techniques – Cutting, Assembling, Forming, Saddle Hand-stitching
- You will be hand-stitching by saddle-stitching (pony, double-needle) which is the traditional method
- Finishing and edge-dyeing upon completion
- Hand-stamping (debossing) of names and initials
- First day of the ‘Date Selection’ above.
- Available dates are on selection above, 1pm to 5pm.
- Leather used: Vegetable-tanned leathers (Italian) with colour selection.
- Total: 1 session
(Enterprise Industrial Building) 46 Geylang, Lorong 17, #05-03, 388568, Singapore
Canvas Sewing Course proper: Sew Fun Studio
- Instructor’s brief introduction on industrial sewing machine operation, safety measures and guidelines.
- You will be taught using motor-powered Industrial Sewing Machine, some experience in machine sewing will be an advantage.
- In-depth sewing techniques on finishing canvas product.
- Working with thick canvas material, sewing multiple layers of canvas, linings, sewing zippers, attaching leather parts onto fabric.
- Assembling a complex leather & canvas product from start to finish.
- Second date of the ‘Date Selection’ above.
- Available dates are on selection above, 2pm to 6pm.
- Canvas fabric
- Total: 1 session
Uyii Studio, Blk 24 Sin Min Lane, Midview City, #08-108, Singapore 573970