Basic Leathercrafting Classes (Single Session)
Atelier Lodge Leathercrafting Academy teaches leather crafting skills and techniques. You will learn the essential skills of leathercrafting, understand how leather goods are painstakingly handcrafted and gain an appreciation and respect for handmade goods. We offer classes for all skill levels, from beginners with no prior experience to seasoned leather crafters.
We have categorized our Basic Leathercraft Classes into two categories: Cutting-Pro and Stitching-Pro (see image below). You can choose to make ANY ONE of the product in each class.
You will be handling top-quality crafting supplies as below:
- Leathers: Premium vegetable-tanned Buttero (Italy Conceria Walpier Tannery)
- Hand-stitching Thread: Serafil (Germany)
- Crafting Tools: Kyoshin Elle (Japan)
Leathercrafting Classes/Courses are conducted by professional leathercraft artisans who produce handmade leathercraft products as well as giving enriching leathercrafting lessons in tertiary institutes in Singapore.
- All tools, leathers, hardwares are provided for each student
- Conducive leather workshop learning environment
- Instructors are professional leather artisans
- Light refreshments available at Artisan’s pantry
- Bring your hard work back after completing the class
For booking, please refer to our calendar of schedules below. Select the class that interest you and read more about the class information and fees.
Classes for October 2023