Terms and Conditions
Please read carefully before completing your enrolment and payment.
Booking of Lessons
- Your receipt of payment is the confirmation notice, no other notification will be sent.
- Payment for classes is not refundable in event of no show.
- For participants who are unable to make it to the class can reschedule (3 days before booked class/course) for another class of the same value or top-up for one of a higher value.
- No refunds will be given for those who chose to reschedule to a class of lower value.
- Atelier Lodge will refund class fees in the very unlikely event of class cancellations on our part and will make every effort to inform participants in advance.
Payment of Course Fess
- Class/Course fees are listed with the course details on our website. Payment of the full class fee via Paypal or Credit Card payment is required at the time of enrolment to secure your place.
- All prices/fees on our website is in Singapore Dollars (SGD)
- Leathercrafting requires the use of sharp cutters, scissors, hammering, pounding and procedures which requires extra care in handling these tools and work. By enrolling with us, you have agreed that you understand the work and procedures. Atelier Lodge Pte. Ltd. will not be held responsible for any injuries and hurt occurred during these work and procedures.
- Only Atelier Lodge Pte. Ltd. leather artisans are allow to brief students on work safety and instructions must be adhered to.
- Drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited in Atelier Lodge Leathercrafting Workshop.
- The leathers used for the class can change when unforeseen circumstances arise. Atelier Lodge leather artisans reserved these rights to change the leathers to be used, if need be.
- Atelier Lodge Leather Academy is not a registered training organization, thus courses are not accredited.
- However, our classes/courses are facilitated by profession leather artisans of Obbi Good Label Pte. Ltd., a local leather product brand that is sold and recognized internationally.
- Your leathercrafting knowledge taught in the class/course will be imparted through wealth of experience in leathercrafting.
Photo-taking and use of students’ complete work and images
- From time to time we take photos during class of students/participants and their work.
- These photos are used for Atelier Lodge Pte. Ltd. promotional purposes such as press advertising, brochures, social media, editorials and website. These photos will never be sold and will only be used exclusively by and for Atelier Lodge Pte. Ltd.
- As a Condition of Enrolment your consent is implied. Should you not wish for us to take and use photos of you, please notify us in writing.
- We will never distribute/use pictures of you illegally.
- Any downloading/screenshot from our social media platforms are intrusion of privacy.
- Atelier Lodge Pte. Ltd. owns the rights to all pictures on this website and our social media platforms.