LEATHER PURSE-MAKING COURSE
Atelier Lodge Leather Long Purse-Making Course
This is a single product of Ladies Leather Long Purse leathercrafting course. You will learn and complete making a leather purse in 3 sessions (5 hrs/session).
This leathercrafting course syllabus is designed for beginners without any prior experience.
- Introductory to leathercrafting and safety brief (handling of tools and equipment)
- All required leathercrafting techniques – Cutting, Assembling, Forming, Saddle Hand-stitching
- You will be hand-stitching by saddle-stitching (pony, double-needle) which is the traditional method
- Finishing and edge-dyeing upon completion
- Hand-stamping (debossing) of names and initials
*This our standard leather purse design for this course. It is possible if you would like to modify with a zipper compartment. Just like us know by sending us an email after enrolment.
- Available dates are on selection above (mostly Saturdays), 1pm to 5pm.
- Leather used: Vegetable-tanned leathers (Italian) with colour selection
- Total: 3 sessions (15hrs)
- Please see ‘Contact Us’ page for our workshop address
*made by student