Simple Leather Craft
This event has passed.
September 5, 2023 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
“Simple-Craft” class is a single crafting session of 2 to 3 hours in our leather workshop. At the end of the session, you can bring back this self-made, premium leather pieces.
You will be making a Simple Cardholder that is very durable for life-time usage. You will cut the leathers from the beginning to shape, cement and then hand-stitch by traditional leathercrafting Saddle-Stitching method. Lastly, finish the Cardholder with our burnishing method.
Completing with hand-stamping (debossing) their names/initials. This can be the best gift or self-use.
We offer 4 different items for you to choose from, with 4 different colours of leather.
- Cardholder A
- Cardholder B
- Cardholder C
Please select from prefer item and colour from the scroll-down list on top.
You will be handling top-quality crafting supplies as below:
- Leathers: Conceria Walpier Buttero (Italy)
- Hand-stitching Thread: Serafil (Germany)
- Crafting Tools: Kyoshin Elle (Japan)
This workshop requires around 2 hours to complete with instructor’s guidance.
- All tools, leathers, hardwares are provided for each student
- Conducive leather workshop learning environment
- Instructors are professional leather artisans
- Light refreshments available at Artisan’s pantry
- Bring your hard work back after completing the class
Safety and Hygiene:
- All tools and equipment are cleaned and sanitize after every class
- Safe Entry is a must
- Social distance of 1 meter is strictly adhere to
- Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers are available for free usage
- Our workshop is big enough to spread social distancing up to 8 students