‘Make-A-Gift’: Leather Pentagon Keychain
This event has passed.
November 14, 2019 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
“Make-a-Gift” is a leather workshop hosted by Atelier Lodge Leather Academy. As the name suggested, it is a simple crafting session for you to make something for your loves ones, friends or colleagues.
This is a single crafting session of 2 hours in our leather workshop. At the end of the session, you can bring back this self-made, premium leather pieces.
You will be making a Pentagon Keychain that is very durable for life-time usage. The leather you will be using is premium vegetable-tanned cowhide leather by Conceria Walpier Buttero (Italy). They are famous for their dense tanning as well as their leather dyeing. As such, we have offer you 4 colour selection for your preference.
Completing with hand-stamping (debossing) their names/initials. This will be the best gift.
You will be handling top-quality crafting supplies as below:
- Leathers: Conceria Walpier Buttero (Italy)
- Hand-stitching Thread: Serafil (Germany)
- Crafting Tools: Kyoshin Elle (Japan)
This workshop requires around 2 hours to complete with instructor’s guidance.
- All tools, leathers, hardwares are provided for each student
- Conducive leather workshop learning environment
- Instructors are professional leather artisans
- Light refreshments available at Artisan’s pantry
- Bring your hard work back after completing the class