Leathercraft Class: Cutting Pro (2 Pax)
This event has passed.
September 14, 2023 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
This is a bundle 2 Pax Class version of our Leathercraft Class – Cutting-Pro.
We are offering here at a discount of SGD 195.00 for 2 pax (normal price was SGD 220.00 for 2 pax).
“Cutting Pro” leathercrafting class is a course syllabus designed for beginners with no prior experience. As the name suggest, “Cutting Pro” course focus more on hand-cutting practices.
We offer 4 different items for you to choose from, with 4 different colours of leather.
- Coin Pouch
- Slot Cardholder
- Sunglass Holder
- Pass Cardholder (with neck strip)
Please select from prefer item and colour from the scroll-down list on top.
You will begin with instructor’s brief introduction of leathercraft, safety aspects and things to note. After which, you will start by cutting the shapes from scratch. And at the end of the lesson, you would have learnt cutting shapes, assembly, cementing, hand-stitching, riveting, hardware installation and finishing. (We teach traditional Saddle-Stitching for hand-stitiching process). Hand-stamping of initials/names is complimentary.
You will be handling top-quality crafting supplies as below:
- Leathers: Conceria Walpier Buttero (Italy)
- Hand-stitching Thread: Serafil (Germany)
- Crafting Tools: Kyoshin Elle (Japan)
Each leather product in this syllabus requires around 3 to 4 hours to complete with instructor’s guidance.
*the duration of 3/4 hours is a guide time. It could be longer depending on the actual progress.
- All tools, leathers, hardwares are provided for each student
- Conducive leather workshop learning environment
- Instructors are professional leather artisans
- Light refreshments available at Artisan’s pantry
- Bring your hard work back after completing the class
Safety and Hygiene:
- All tools and equipment are cleaned and sanitize after every class
- Safe Entry is a must
- Social distance of 1 meter is strictly adhere to
- Face Masks, Hand Sanitizers are available for free usage
- Our workshop is big enough to spread social distancing up to 8 students