Booking of Lessons
- Your receipt of payment is the confirmation notice, no other notification will be sent.
- Payment for classes is not refundable in event of no show.
- For participants who are unable to make it to the class can reschedule for another class of the same value or topup for one of a higher value.
- No refunds will be given for those who chose to reschedule to a class of lower value.
- Atelier Lodge will refund class fees in the very unlikely event of class cancellations on our part and will make every effort to inform participants in advance.
- Leathercrafting requires the use of sharp cutters, scissors, hammering, pounding and procedures which requires extra care in handling these tools and work. By enrolling with us, you have agreed that you understand the work and procedures. Atelier Lodge Pte. Ltd. will not be held responsible for any injuries and hurt occurred during these work and procedures.
- Only Atelier Lodge Pte. Ltd. leather artisans are allow to brief students on work safety and instructions must be adhered to.
- Drugs and alcohol are strictly prohibited in Atelier Lodge Leathercrafting Workshop.
- The leathers used for the class can change when unforeseen circumstances arise. Atelier Lodge leather artisans reserved these rights to change the leathers to be used, if need be.
Photo-taking and use of students’ complete work
- When signing for classes, you are also allowing us to take pictures of your work/during crafting process/completed products for us to upload on our social media.
- We will never distribute/use pictures of you illegally.
- Any downloading/screenshot from our social media platforms are intrusion of privacy.
- Atelier Lodge Pte. Ltd. owns the rights to all pictures on this website and our social media platforms.