Handcraft your own leather passport sleeve in this 3 hour basic leather-crafting workshop.
Features easy and fast removal of passport at immigration checkpoints and sleeve for boarding passes.
Learn to handstitch, assemble and edge finishings methods to construct the leather goods.
The Workshop 88 Series is for those with little or no prior experience in leather crafting. Step by step guides will be given by our experienced leather artisans.
Participants can bring home their self-made leather product and use them with pride.
- All tools are provided for each student.
- Conducive workshop space to learn.
- All hands-on from beginning to end.
- Basic fundamentals of handmade crafting.
- Pre-cut leathers are provided.
- Guided, feel free to ask questions.
- Completed project is yours to take.
If you have any questions, you can email us at email@example.com
Read our terms and conditions here.