Love watches? Then handcraft leather nato straps for your watch in this 3 hour basic leather-crafting workshop.
Available in lug sizes 18. 20. 22 and 24. Make 2 nato straps to take home.
Learn to handstitch, assemble and edge finishings methods to construct the leather goods.
The Workshop 88 Series is for those with little or no prior experience in leather crafting. Step by step guides will be given by our experienced leather artisans.
Participants can bring home their self-made leather product and use them with pride.
- All tools are provided for each student.
- Conducive workshop space to learn.
- All hands-on from beginning to end.
- Basic fundamentals of handmade crafting.
- Pre-cut leathers are provided.
- Guided, feel free to ask questions.
- Completed project is yours to take.
- Do note that edge dye is not taught in this class.
If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Read our terms and conditions here.