“Cutting Pro” leathercrafting class is a course syllabus designed for beginners with no prior experience. As the name suggest, “Cutting Pro” course focus more on hand-cutting practices.
Please select the class product you would like to make from the below illustrations.
You can also select the colours of the leather with availability of four colours – Black, Brown, Green, Wine.
(Thread colour can be selected during class).
You will begin with instructor’s brief introduction of leathercraft, safety aspects and things to note. After which, you will start by cutting the shapes from scratch. And at the end of the lesson, you would have learnt cutting shapes, assembly, cementing, hand-stitching, riveting, hardware installation and finishing. Hand-stamping of initials/names is complimentary.
You will be handling top-quality crafting supplies as below:
- Leathers: Premium vegetable-tanned Buttero (Italy Conceria Walpier Tannery)
- Hand-stitching Thread: Serafil (Germany)
- Crafting Tools: Kyoshin Elle (Japan)
Each leather product in this syllabus requires around 3 hours to complete with instructor’s guidance.
- All tools, leathers, hardwares are provided for each student
- Conducive leather workshop learning environment
- Instructors are professional leather artisans
- Light refreshments available at Artisan’s pantry
- Bring your hard work back after completing the class
At Atelier Lodge, we will always make sure that your completed leather product is highly presentable, so that you can proudly show your complete work to your family and friends, or use them with pride.