Handcraft your own leather card pouch in this 2 hour basic leather-crafting workshop.
Features 2 card slots and a stud button flap closure to ensure your cards and money do not fall out.
Learn to handstitch, assemble and edge finishings methods to construct the leather goods.
The Workshop 88 Series is for those with little or no prior experience in leather crafting. Step by step guides will be given by our experienced leather artisans.
Participants can bring home their self-made leather product and use them with pride.
- All tools are provided for each student.
- Conducive workshop space to learn.
- All hands-on from beginning to end.
- Basic fundamentals of handmade crafting.
- Pre-cut leathers are provided.
- Guided, feel free to ask questions.
- Completed project is yours to take.
- Do note that edge dye is not taught in this class.
If you have any questions, you can email us.