This class is open to students with little or no experience in leather crafting. Learn the fundamentals of making a watch strap and bring home your own to match your timepiece.
Basic Leathers will be used for this class. Only available in lug size 22.
- All tools are provided for each student.
- Conducive workshop space to learn.
- All hands-on from beginning to end.
- Advanced techniques of leathercrafting.
- Leathers are provided.
- Guided, feel free to ask questions.
- Completed project is yours to take.
If you have any questions, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Do note that we will be focusing on basic fundamentals, thus strap designs are more basic and easier for beginners to handle. We will not be using exotic leathers or doing very fine straps as these requires a lot of skill and experience. It is not suitable for beginners.
Read our terms and conditions here.