Atelier Lodge Leathercrafting Academy teaches leather crafting skills and techniques.
You will learn the essential skills of leather-crafting, understand how leather goods are painstakingly handcrafted and gain an appreciation and respect for handmade goods. We offer classes for all skill levels, from beginners with no prior experience to seasoned leather crafters.
We have break down our Basic Leathercraft Classes into two categories: Cutting-Pro and Stitching-Pro.
Please visit our Basic Leathercrafting Classes schedules to select the class that you are interested in.
Cutting-Pro Leather Class:
Stitching-Pro Leather Class:
In our leather school, you can start to learn how to make small, simple leather goods, to wallets and bags that you can design on your own.
You will be handling top-quality crafting supplies as below:
- Leathers: Premium vegetable-tanned Buttero (Italy Conceria Walpier Tannery)
- Hand-stitching Thread: Serafil (Germany)
- Crafting Tools: Kyoshin Elle (Japan)
Leathercrafting Classes/Courses are conducted by professional leathercraft artisans who produce handmade leathercraft products as well as giving enriching leathercrafting lessons in tertiary institutes in Singapore.
- All tools, leathers, hardwares are provided for each student
- Conducive leather workshop learning environment
- Instructors are professional leather artisans
- Light refreshments available at Artisan’s pantry
- Bring your hard work back after completing the class
For booking, please refer to our Monthly Scheduled Classes where you can see a calendar of schedules. Select the class that interest you, make booking by adding to cart and check out.
Prices are in SGD.